Monday, November 12, 2007

Great Grandpa Hilton

We had Grandpa Hilton over to my mom's for dinner Saturday night. I am so blessed to have such a fabulous man as my grandpa. He is such a sweet, caring, compassinate man. Even at the age of 92 he is gentlemanly to his "ladies". My grandpa has led a full and very busy life and has made a great impact on many people he has come in contact with. When I went to pick him up for dinner even Simon commented that "great grandpa is the best great grandpa in the entire world!" I agree with Simon. I have greatly been blessed to have had such a gentle and spiritual and great man in my life for the last 34 years! I love you grandpa!

1 comment:

Eardley Family said...

Brooke,

I linked to your site from Carrie's. I hope you don't mind. When we first moved in I was Andrew's primary teacher and I've had a soft spot for your kids ever since. I loved seeing your cute family. We also have a blog. www.kyleandsunee.blogspot.com Thanks for letting me peek.

Sunee