Saturday, March 29, 2008

Andrew



These are two of my favorite pictures of my brother. I can't believe he has been gone for 10 years. Growing up I really wanted to be just like him. He had all the cool friends, he was outgoing, intelligent, funny, charitable, loving, strong, happy go lucky, adventurous, daring, green (this was amazing for 10 years ago), silly, and totally and utterly awesome. I am proud to have been the big sister to this amazing man. He had such a quiet strength about him. He made a huge impact on those around him during his short stay here. I guess today, I wanted you to know a little about him too.

4 comments:

♥Shally said...

Andrew was great. He always gave my sis a run for her money when it came to "who was the smartest" contests!

Anonymous said...

I like him. You have all those traits too. Thank you for that very sweet post.

Nikki said...

What a great guy. You two look a lot alike!

Anonymous said...

Miss him a lot. Thanks for the pictures. I don't remember seeing these! xoxox-Auntie