Olivia has been asking for days to have her nails painted. We finally had a quiet moment so I gave in. Of course she wanted every finger and toe painted a different color. When Simon found out what was happening of course he wanted in to. So after Olivia I painted Simon's finger and toe nails. He is quite proud of his goth nails.

Of course the fun could not end there. They insisted that I too needed my nails painted. I think more of my fingers got painted than my nails...


Aren't I lovely?
5 comments:
Beautiful! I hope you kept it like that! :)
They did a fine job! Simon is looking a little Goth with his mohawk! Love you! Happy Dad's day to Dr.Ry!
When can I book my appointment to come get mine done!
They look beautiful! You look a lot like your brother!!! Thanks for sharing your blog with me.
Where have you been?
How am I supposed to keep up with you if you don't post? ☺
Hope you are well!!
Post a Comment