Friday, August 15, 2008

first day of school

Here are pictures of the first day of school. I wanted to get Simon getting on the bus for the first time but he was way too excited. He didn't even turn around to say bye to his poor mom!



Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Melissa said...

You guys always have such great pictures. I love them. I love that Olivia was doing yardwork in the fuzzy tiara. How cute is that??

So sorry I missed you while you were up here! Hopefully, I'll get my fill of Brook & Ryan air at Disneyland. I can't wait!

I've missed you and I love your guts.

Sandi said...

Hey Brook
Cute blog! I founs a cute blog today that has darling hair bows that I am sure you could make!!! Because your so talented, So you will have to remind me to tell you! Have a great week!

Auntie M said...

Is Simon going to be a climber like his uncles????