I hope you read your blog comments. I am so happy I found you again. Your family is so beautiful. Except for that husband of yours:) visit me and e-mail me I would love to catch up!
What do expect from a pig, but a grunt (that is why Letterman in number three in the ratings). Fair and balanced; I don't think so!
A new study (released October 17, 2008) reveals late-night comics are not fair and balanced when it comes to the election — not really a shocker. But the non-partisan Center for Media and Public Affairs says David Letterman and Jay Leno are skewering the Republican candidates seven times more than the Democrats.
The group says that during the five weeks after John McCain picked Sarah Palin as his running mate, Leno and Letterman picked on McCain and Palin 286 times, but told just 42 jokes about Barack Obama and Joe Biden. There were 106 McCain jokes and a whopping 180 about Palin. Obama was targeted 26 times, and Joe Biden just 16 times, less than one-tenth the number of jokes about Palin.
Then again, Letterman only did 4 jokes about Jesus (not be confused with Obama).
4 comments:
Wow. That's great.
I hope you read your blog comments. I am so happy I found you again. Your family is so beautiful. Except for that husband of yours:) visit me and e-mail me I would love to catch up!
I forgot to leave you my address dugh!
svoortmeyer.blogspot.com
What do expect from a pig, but a grunt (that is why Letterman in number three in the ratings). Fair and balanced; I don't think so!
A new study (released October 17, 2008) reveals late-night comics are not fair and balanced when it comes to the election — not really a shocker. But the non-partisan Center for Media and Public Affairs says David Letterman and Jay Leno are skewering the Republican candidates seven times more than the Democrats.
The group says that during the five weeks after John McCain picked Sarah Palin as his running mate, Leno and Letterman picked on McCain and Palin 286 times, but told just 42 jokes about Barack Obama and Joe Biden. There were 106 McCain jokes and a whopping 180 about Palin. Obama was targeted 26 times, and Joe Biden just 16 times, less than one-tenth the number of jokes about Palin.
Then again, Letterman only did 4 jokes about Jesus (not be confused with Obama).
Post a Comment