Friday, December 05, 2008

Simon is Six


It was such a busy day yesterday that I didn't get a chance to do a birthday post for Simon. That and the fact that it was strangly an emotional day for me. I actually don't like to remember the day of Simon's birth very much or for that matter I don't really like to remember the first several months of his little life. What I do like to think about is the sweet little boy Simon has become. He is such a happy go lucky kid, he is always making us laugh, always solving Olivia and Andrew's fights for them, always hugging and kissing, always bursting out in made-up songs, and goofy things are always coming out of his little mouth. I can't imagine life without Simon. I find myself wishing he would stay 6 for a very long time. He is wise beyond his years and has already endured more than most people have to endure their entire lives and I love him. Happy Birthday, Little Man!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a great six-year-old picture! Simon, quit growing! We love you! Grandpa and Grandma

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Si! We all miss you tons. We love you...Janet, Jim, and the gang.

Auntie M said...

I Love you, Simon! Happy Birthday and many more to come! - Auntie M

Laura Ross said...

I can't believe he is already 6. He is a miracle and you all deserve one or a few.

Melissa said...

Wow - happy birthday Simon!! It seems like yesterday and eons ago that he was born!
He is most definitely a special kid and we're all lucky to be in his world! You guys have a great kid in Simon!

Krista said...

Happy birthday Simon! We always love it when you come over to our house.