WOW! Looks like a wonderful place! I can't believe you left the nanny back in SLC. Love Mom/Granny
Gorgeous!! You are so lucky!!!
Yeah! It looks so fun. Have a great trip!!
I forgot!!! Mexico.....Tom and Jerry.....I get it! Looks fab. Be safe. xoxoxox
Go to PiPi's in Old Town! They make your guacamole table-side as the mariachis endlessly serenade you. Can't wait to hear how the canopy tour went!
By the way, I didn't necessarily say the mariachis were a good thing.
ack I'm jealous!!
We are shocked that we have made you, of all people, jealous, Katy! This is coming from the girl who has traveled the world. Sheesh!
Brooke,where did you stay?
Post a Comment
9 comments:
WOW! Looks like a wonderful place! I can't believe you left the nanny back in SLC. Love Mom/Granny
Gorgeous!! You are so lucky!!!
Yeah! It looks so fun. Have a great trip!!
I forgot!!! Mexico.....Tom and Jerry.....I get it! Looks fab. Be safe. xoxoxox
Go to PiPi's in Old Town! They make your guacamole table-side as the mariachis endlessly serenade you. Can't wait to hear how the canopy tour went!
By the way, I didn't necessarily say the mariachis were a good thing.
ack I'm jealous!!
We are shocked that we have made you, of all people, jealous, Katy! This is coming from the girl who has traveled the world. Sheesh!
Brooke,
where did you stay?
Post a Comment