Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Harry Potter

I really want to post more pictures from Mexico but life has been non stop since we got home. We got home on Sunday and I had one day to get the house ready for my mom, Jim, my sister and her boys who arrived Tuesday. Every one stayed until this past Sunday (including Morgan and Natalie who came down Thursday). and now I am getting ready to leave again Friday to pick up Andrew from California, he went home with my sister to spend some time. So hopefully I will get back to the Mexico pictures soon but for now here's one for you. Andrew got to go to Harry Potter tonight with my dad, Pat, and his cousin, Kyle. Harry Potter doesn't officially open until tomorrow but my dad was able to get tickets for a pre-screening and I am so jealous. Drew looks like he is having fun. I miss him.

2 comments:

Alli E. said...

Lucky!! Josh is going tomorrow night!

Whitney Emma said...

Ya! I was the one that picked up the kids at 230am after the movie! But good times for the kids!