The music is an early intermediate piece that Simon got at his second lesson. I think this is phenomenal for a 6-year-old kid who has played for 2 months. I had to show him how to play it and he memorized it. He still can't read the music.
Simon, That was fantastic! Keep up the hard work and when you and Olivia grow a bit, I'll teach you both how to play the organ. One of Bach's fugues would be perfect for you. Love, Grandma
Oh my gosh...little virtuoso! I am so amazed! The skirt is so cute (below)...I am do mad at you that you were in SLC and couldn't even stop by (it's been 13 years :(...)I was at that game tooo.
10 comments:
Amazing! Gotta love him!
Very impressive!! Brock thought it was really cool!!
Simon, you're awesome! I'm very impressed! Love- Aunt Angie
Prodigy!
Simon, you are a STUD!!! A real "renaissance man" - Handsome, Intelligent, Artistic, and Athletic
Love Papou
Wow! Simon, you are so talented! Beautiful! Seem to be taking after your musical and brilliant uncles! I love you!
Or his piano playing daddy :)
oh.my.gosh! I have a 6 year old. He can't do that! Ryan are you his teacher? Do you make house calls? :-) Amazing!
Simon, That was fantastic! Keep up the hard work and when you and Olivia grow a bit, I'll teach you both how to play the organ. One of Bach's fugues would be perfect for you. Love, Grandma
Oh my gosh...little virtuoso! I am so amazed! The skirt is so cute (below)...I am do mad at you that you were in SLC and couldn't even stop by (it's been 13 years :(...)I was at that game tooo.
Post a Comment