Simon and I made our quarterly trip to Las Vegas for his CF appointment. He's BMI fell from 50% to 30% so now he has to go get snacks from school office every day. He hates it! Hopefully all the high calorie snacks I took in will make a difference next time. I always feel like the nurse is getting mad at me because Simon isn't big enough. I just don't think you can change genetics that much by what you eat. We always go to the mall after his appointment for lunch and playing on the little playground they have there. On this day Simon really wanted a picture of him and his mom.
Next came Andrew's 11th birthday. I can't believe how big he is getting. He only has inches before he passes me up in height and he already wears a bigger shoe than me. He was lucky enough to have his birthday fall on one of the Fall Break days. We had a good time going to lunch and then to Fiesta Fun for arcade games, go carts, and mini golf. He didn't want a party but did invite his friend Josh to go with us. He was also extra luck on his birthday and was able to get the H1N1 vaccination along with Simon and Olivia.
St George had a car show a couple of weekends ago and Ryan and Andrew were able to go for a guys day. Ryan forgot the camera so Andrew made him come home and get it. He had to have a picture of the Lamborghini. It is pretty sweet.
We had a weird soccer day on October 24th. Simon's team won again by a blow out, Andrew's team lost their first game by 2, and Olivia's team lost their first game by 2. Olivia's team should have won but the girls decided that they wanted to play volleyball instead of soccer and had several intentional hand ball. Two of which were in the goal box. Which gave the other team two free goals. They were all back to themselves by Halloween and all the kids won their games. Olivia and Simon's teams won by a huge amount and Andrew's team won by two. Andrew and Olivia both played goalie and did a great job.
We had a great Halloween. Ryan stayed at home and the kids and I went trick-or-treating. It was such a nice night. Not cold at all. The kids ended up staying out for three hours. It was quite the haul. Ryan weighed their candy when they got home and all together they had 15 pounds worth of candy. I'm sure that is all going to go straight onto my hips! I always end up eating the candy they don't want. I have no self control. Andrew was a skater, Olivia a 50's girl, and Simon a penguin. They all looked really cute.
2 comments:
Love the pix! Thank you for sharing!xoxox
The Grasshopper is sweet. That brings back some memories. Hopefully he got the quick charger with it. I loved those cars but hated waiting for the charge to finish. Come on Ryan, get him a gas car!
Post a Comment