Wednesday, September 08, 2004

I am a nerd

I am 33 years old today, so I started wondering when I'll be a third of a century old. With the help of this handy site, I know that I should celebrate January 7, 2005. Other fun facts that I learned:

  • I turned 1 billion seconds old on my sister Janet's 40th birthday, May 17, 2003. (And everyone thought we were having a party for her!)

  • I missed my 10,000th day celebration on January 24, 1999

  • I will be 20 million minutes old on September 17, 2009

  • I likely won't live to see my 1,000,000th hour. I would have to live to be 114 years old (October 6, 2085), though the website didn't have any opinions of the odds of that happening.

I also found out that I was born the same day as David Arquette, so I am really excited.

1 comment:

Director Sportif said...

Happy birthday Ryan. Sorry you missed you 10,000 day celebration. I remember mine like it was 1,980 days ago.

You might find this site interesting:
http://r0xor.com/