Happy Anniversary, Babe!
I can't believe it has been 11 years already! I still remember what we both wore on our first date, I remember the song we first listened to on the radio (Dave Matthew's Crash-Ryan must have planned that), I can still feel our first kiss, they all seem like yesterday. Ryan, you are my best friend, the one I love to hang out with, review books with, work outside with, watch you do crosswords. I am still amazed that you know almost all the answers on Jeopardy. I don't think I will ever get tired of listening to you play the piano. You have brought out my inner nerd (I think that's a good thing!). You treat me like gold even when I stay mad at you for days. I appreciate all you do with the kids and that I never have to do the dished after dinner. I love the gentle way you treat me. Thanks for the backrubs, heating my hot pad every night, tucking me in every night, and all the small things you think about. I could not ask for a better husband or friend. I am excited for the adventers that will come in the next 11 years. I love you!
3 comments:
Congrats on 11!!
BEAUTIFUL! CONGRATS! LOVE YOU!
I'm commenting on every post.
This one made me tear up--so sweet! You guys were made for each other. Best wishes.
Post a Comment