It looks beautiful!
Looks awesome. I'm coming to visit soon!!! Promise! I'll bring YiaYia.
I would have gone with casino carpet, but what you did looks great.
We like it so much, we're doing the garage next.
It looks gorgeous!!
I'm coming to visit...it looks wonderful.
Does this mean I can play basketball in the house next time I come down?
Brook, I love your floors! What kind of wood did you use? We are trying to decide what to put in our house.
We used 4 inch quarter sawn oak. We really liked the guys that installed them, too!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
It looks beautiful!
Looks awesome. I'm coming to visit soon!!! Promise! I'll bring YiaYia.
I would have gone with casino carpet, but what you did looks great.
We like it so much, we're doing the garage next.
It looks gorgeous!!
I'm coming to visit...it looks wonderful.
Does this mean I can play basketball in the house next time I come down?
Brook, I love your floors! What kind of wood did you use? We are trying to decide what to put in our house.
We used 4 inch quarter sawn oak. We really liked the guys that installed them, too!
Post a Comment