Sunday, March 01, 2009

TAG

The first five people to respond to this post will get something made by me, Brook--my choice for you. (how can you NOT leave a comment?) :) Here's the scoop.1- I make no guarantees that you will like what I make--but there's a pretty good chance you will!2- What I create will be just for you.3- It'll be done by the end of March.4- You have no clue what it's going to be. It may be a story. It may be poetry or an article on properly cleaning your face before a masque. I may scrapbook something. I may bake you something and mail it to you. Who knows? Not you, that's for sure!The catch? Oh, the catch is that you must repost this on your blog and offer the same to the first 5 people who do the same on your blog. The first 5 people to do so and leave a comment telling me they did it will then win a fabulous homemade gift made by me!Oh, and be sure to post a picture of what you win when you get it! Have fun playing!
*Copied from Alli. E.'s blog...

Good Luck!!

6 comments:

Alli E. said...

I want something made by you. Is it fair if I sign up?!

Brook said...

You bet :)

Morgan said...

I was going to sign up until I read the part about me doing the same on my blog!

Brook said...

You can sign up anyway :)

Sara said...

ooh ooh me me #5! On another note, when my computer crashed I lost all my contact info on you. Could you e-mail me it all back pretty please. I am am coming down there in two weeks and would love to see you.

Ang said...

I was going to give everyone else a chance to sign up first, but since they haven't, I guess I will! People don't know how talented you are!