Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Quilting

For Teacher Appreciation I made a quilt for Simon's teacher. Olivia had her in kindergarten also and we just love her. The kids did a great job drawing pictures to put in the quilt. I think the colors turned out cute. I am glad that this one is behind me. The fabric did not want to cooperate with me. I remembered why I prefer sewing baby quilts rather than larger one when I started sewing the front, batting, and binding together. I will not sew another large quilt until I have a long arm sewing machine. Hint, hint, Ryan :). I hope Mrs. Buzzell will have some cold nights where she can wrap up in her blanket full of love.



Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Sandi said...

Love it! Has it been a long project? What a cute idea.

Alli E. said...

Adorable!! Gorgeous!! You are the best room mom EVER!!

Melissa said...

That is beautiful!! You are so awesome.

Auntie M said...

You are so talented, Sweet Pea. It's fabulous! She will love it!

{jen} said...

Wow! You have out done yourself. This is amazing. -

Laura said...

Brook, it turned out beautifully! Mrs. Buzzell is one lucky woman!