Friday, August 21, 2009

One more project finished

Other than finding some car posters to hand on the walls, Drew's new Big Guy bedroom is finished. It has been a longer process than I thought when I started it. It was pretty painless until I got to looking for a quilt for his new queen bed. I couldn't find any that I liked so I decided to make one. As I started I remembered why I really like to make baby quilts (they are much more manageable). I was able to reuse the dresser Pa-pou and Pa-Pat gave him when he was born and the rest is new. I think it turned out nice and the best part is that it should last until he is grown (I hope!)






5 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks really pulled together, Brook. Bravo. And it looks like a big guy's room.

Auntie M said...

Very nice!!!!!

Ang said...

Love it!

Laura said...

I love the quilt! Great job, Brook!

Mom said...

I knew you could do it! The quilt looks great! I can't wait to see it in person.