I have had a request for the story of how all of Simon's nebulizer cups were melted. It is not a long story or even an exciting story. But for those who asked here it is...
Once a week Ryan is really good about boiling Simon's equipment (just like we have been told to do). On this particular day I was gone shopping with Olivia. Ryan always turns on the timer or stays right by the stove as not to melt anything. On this day Ryan was occupied with the Wii and when the buzzer sounded he yelled to Drew to turn off the stove. Well Drew turned off the timer (that's what he thought Ryan had asked him to do). After about an hour Ryan started to smell something funny and realized what had happened.
I am excited to take the melted mess to the Dr.'s next time. I'm sure they will get a kick out of it.
2 comments:
That's a pretty good story. I'm surprised the smell of melting plastic didn't alert them sooner. That Wii takes lots of concentration.
Oh my! that's a great story.
Post a Comment