Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Fun Weekend

We spent a quick weekend up in Salt Lake this last weekend. It was full of fun for all. Ryan and I were able to attend his 10 year medical school reunion. It was so fun to see some of our old friends. You know a friendship is good when you don't see someone for 10 years and you can pick right up where you left off when you finally get together.

We also got to go Saturday night to the Utah football game. It was fun to be on campus again and to see how it has changed since I graduated. The game was a blast and we were lucky enough to sit with our friends Brad and Susan. The conversation may have been funner than the game. I think Ryan's favorite part was watching the marching band. I think it brought back memories for him. While we where at the football game, My mom and Jim took the kids to the circus. They had a great time with grandma and grandpa. I will post some pictures of than when my mom sends them to me. Thanks, grandpa for sacrificing your time to go along and help grandma.



On the way home on Sunday we made a pit stop at the exotic car store in Salt Lake so Drew could see the cars. For those of you who don't know, Drew has been obsessed with cares the last little while. He was amazed at all the Lamborghini's they had for sale. As for me I think my next car will be a lotus :)



Thanks again mom and Jim for taking the kids two nights. I can't remember the last time Ryan and I went out without the kids two nights in a row.

FYI-For those of you who are interested...Even though the kids didn't play soccer this last weekend, all there teams won again. Drew- 4-1, Olivia- 10-0, Simon-25-0. There was a dispute on the exact score of Simon's game. One of the dad's told me they scored around 20ish but coach Jake said it was 30ish, so I averaged the two to get the real score!

1 comment:

Auntie M said...

SLC.....? Not going to hassle you about not coming to visit your favorite Auntie!!lol. Did you see Uncel Chris at the game at his food booth? Could have gone for a free greek meal. Yiayia and I are in Rome. Hopefully we'll be in St G now that the weather is cooling down there........yea, I know, promises, promises. This year for sure! xoxox