Just after school let out we took the kids to Alberta, Canada for two weeks. It was breathtaking! If you ever have the chance to go, take it. I think Ryan took about 600 pictures from our trip and I would love to post all of them for you to see but I'm sure you would not like to see them all, so here is our trip to Canada in a nutshell...
This summer we also visited Salt Lake, California, Las Vegas, learned how to skimboard in the Virgin River, Drew took a skimboard making class and did a teen adventure camp, Olivia and Simon took a swim class and did a game camp, Grandma and Grandpa Everett came to visit for a week, and of course swimming in the pool most days, and then it was back to school!!! Do you see now why I didn't have time to post sooner?Oh yeah, Olivia also tried out for a competitive soccer team! so we have also done two soccer practiced a week all summer long.
I think the kids and I know I am glad that school is back in session. There is something to be said about routine and schedules. Hopefully, I can get some more things updated soon :) Hope you had a great summer, too!!!
I think the kids and I know I am glad that school is back in session. There is something to be said about routine and schedules. Hopefully, I can get some more things updated soon :) Hope you had a great summer, too!!!
2 comments:
You should use that Canadian Mountain/snow picture for your Christmas card! I'll bet that was a fun change from the St. George heat!!
Love the photos!!! Drewby is getting taller than you Brook! Miss you!! xoxoxoxo
Post a Comment