Monday, March 30, 2009

Dancing Queen

Friday was Olivia's first dance competition of the season. And her first ever solo. She did really well. She remembered the whole dance and looked so cute in her orange costume (Thanks, Corri!) I think I was more nervous then she was. It was a long long day, but I'm glad that she had a great time!
When I go to Olivia's competitions I always think about my mom and all the gymnastics meets she had to sit through. I'm not sure any of them were 15 hours long but I am still grateful for her sacrifice for something I really loved doing. Way to go Liv Love. Mom is proud of you!

4 comments:

Sara said...

Wow, what a beautiful girl

Laura Ross said...

She is so pretty! Your a good mom.

Auntie M said...

Awesome, Liv! Yiayia and I need to come and watch you sometime. Let us know when! Love you!

grandma said...

Grandma is very late posting this. I already told you how proud I am of you being the QUEEN of EVERYTHING! (as far as I'm concerned) I love you Olivia Sally McCune!