I hope that's not one of Brook's good pans!!!!
Lucky for Ryan, I don't have any good pans. Maybe I should go buy myself some now?
Hahahaha!!! Did Livie get my e-mail card??? I sent it to you! It probably said JibJab on it?
Looks lot like some of the pieces for Simon's therapy.
DING! DING! DING! Looks like we have a winner! Way to go Pa-Pat!
Patty, you are so damn smart!
Put the $5 in the kids' college funds ;-). Just tell what happened. I bet the story's pretty good.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I hope that's not one of Brook's good pans!!!!
Lucky for Ryan, I don't have any good pans. Maybe I should go buy myself some now?
Hahahaha!!! Did Livie get my e-mail card??? I sent it to you! It probably said JibJab on it?
Looks lot like some of the pieces for Simon's therapy.
DING! DING! DING! Looks like we have a winner! Way to go Pa-Pat!
Patty, you are so damn smart!
Put the $5 in the kids' college funds ;-). Just tell what happened. I bet the story's pretty good.
Post a Comment