Sunday, February 24, 2008

Hoe-Down


We are so proud of Andrew. He performed this song last night at his winter recital. He claims to hate piano but was very upset after he performed because he said he messed up (I think that says something). We thought he did a fabulous job! After the recital, we went to Blue Bunny for ice cream, karaoke, dancing, and fun (video of that to follow). Way to go Drew, we are so proud!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

OHWOW! No mistakes there. Talent oozes in this family. Good, no GREAT job Andrew.

I thought Blue Bunny closed.

Laci said...

Great job Andrew!!! That gives me hope for Haylee...she's got her first recital coming up next month and her teacher is INTENSE! I think I'll have to go with someone else for Madison (she's a little more sensitive). Not long and Brian will be bugging Andrew to play "Chocolate Fudge"!! Love it!

Krista said...

Wow! Good job Andrew. I am so impressed. You did a great job. What a great talent to have. My Jordan has the gift of music. If he hears a song somewhere, he will go home and work it out on the piano until he gets it right.

Laura said...

Wow! He did awesome! Really, he has impressive technique. I can see why you are proud of him.

Nikki said...

I love his, cool, unaffected persona... despite his obvious talent!

Anonymous said...

Hey Drew, that was absolutely awesome! I love that song and I love the way you play it. You looked like a master pianist and so handsome! I'm glad I got to hear you practice it at my house last time you were here. It was a beautiful performance. Love, Grandma