Ryan and I had the opportunity to go to Vegas last weekend to see KA. What an amazing show. I am amazed at the capabilities of the performers. I was so nervous at one point I think I hurt Ryan by squeezing his arm so hard! We also got to stay in a brand new hotel, The Palazzo. It just opened last week-the best part of the hotel was that it didn't smell like a casino yet. I don't love Las Vegas but I do love getting to spend a whole weekend with my sweet husband! We have so much fun together and even find ourselves finishing each others thoughts and sentences. I'm glad that I get to live with my best friend-it keeps things interesting all the time. Anyway, back to Vegas...We have also seen Love (the Beetles Circue Du Soleil) and it was fabulous, too! They were both my favorites and I'm sure when I see the other ones they will be my favorites, too. I don't know how you could pick one favorite because they are all so different. If you get the chance to see either of these shows you should. Ryan and I would be willing to do an overnight babysitting trade (if anyone is interested)! Thanks Linda and Steve for coming down to stay with the kids. They had a fabulous time with their gandparents!
Wednesday, February 06, 2008
Viva Las Vegas
Ryan and I had the opportunity to go to Vegas last weekend to see KA. What an amazing show. I am amazed at the capabilities of the performers. I was so nervous at one point I think I hurt Ryan by squeezing his arm so hard! We also got to stay in a brand new hotel, The Palazzo. It just opened last week-the best part of the hotel was that it didn't smell like a casino yet. I don't love Las Vegas but I do love getting to spend a whole weekend with my sweet husband! We have so much fun together and even find ourselves finishing each others thoughts and sentences. I'm glad that I get to live with my best friend-it keeps things interesting all the time. Anyway, back to Vegas...We have also seen Love (the Beetles Circue Du Soleil) and it was fabulous, too! They were both my favorites and I'm sure when I see the other ones they will be my favorites, too. I don't know how you could pick one favorite because they are all so different. If you get the chance to see either of these shows you should. Ryan and I would be willing to do an overnight babysitting trade (if anyone is interested)! Thanks Linda and Steve for coming down to stay with the kids. They had a fabulous time with their gandparents!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I am so jealous you got to see that! I bet it was amazing... You and Ryan are such a great couple, we need to find time to hang out more.
Wow! Sounds like fun. I'm going down mon and tue for a confrence but, Ry has to stay home with the kids. DId you like the new hotel? I have seen KA and I loved it too!
We LOVED KA!! So glad you had a little get-away. I think we need to plan one of our own soon. It's time! :)
Good for you! If you don't make time for 'you' or couple time you won't get it. You have to see "O" too. It was truly magnificent! I dreamed about it after I saw it. It is one of the only shows down there I would pay good money to see over and over. I have seen it 3 times, and it gets better every time. I want to see "LOVE" next.
Post a Comment