
Since church is early for us these days, the kids like to take advantage of the afternoon playing in the backyard. Today it is chilly and rainy. Not the most optimal weather for playing outside. This does not stop the kids though. Yesterday, we put together a new clubhouse for the kids and Olivia wanted to play boardgames inside the clubhouse today. She came in and asked for the games and when I told her it was raining she replied "But mom, it's only
TINKLING outside. The games will stay dry if we keep them in the clubhouse". It's funny that kids hear words so differently than what we are really saying!
4 comments:
Great picture!
I should have come over to play!
That sounds fun; I loved playing in "clubhouses" when I was a kid. Also, I love the shot of the rainbow:).
Olivia just takes poetic license with her words. Creative little soul! Love, Grandma
Post a Comment