
Ryan and I were rudely awaken at 6:30 this morning. The kids were waving flashlights and crying happy April Fool's day! During this ranting they were trying to add a newly caught frog to our bed. The joys of parenthood :). They had tiptoed out of the house at about 6:00 am to track down this poor frog. They came up with this glorious idea all by themselves. Incidentally, Ryan is not a frog fan. He thinks they are way too unpredictable. (you never know where they will jump and how high, scary). This did not make dad happy this morning. Good try though, kids. You had better watch your backs for the rest of the day ;)!
3 comments:
Ha ha....I'm SO glad my "daughter" didn't sleep over :). I wouldn't have been at all charming at 6:30AM with frogs in my bed. That's cute!
I laughed out loud at "why" you don't like frogs... that's such a funny reason to give! I don't like frogs because of the smug look on their faces.
Oh don't you love frogs! We catch at least one frog every couple of days, torture it by keeping it in a bug container for 1-2 days, and then finally let it go. Last year we had a big, fat frog for 3 months. I had to go out and catch crickets everyday because I didn't want it to starve. I even bought crickets at Petco a couple of times. I finally had enough and said either catch your own bugs for it, or let it go. They let it go. Hence, the reason we only keep them 1-2 days now. I had to carry the last one home in my hand all the way back to my house from the park. I hope my boys remember that!
Post a Comment