Saturday, April 05, 2008

There always time for one more DANCE!


We embarked on the dance season today. I hate to believe that I am turning into a crazy dance mom, but alas here I am spending 12 hours at a dance competition and actually enjoying myself! Crazy, I know. Olivia was so cute in her costumes and she and her team have worked so hard all year. They performed a hip hop dance (they placed 2nd) and a studio dance (involved all the girls from the dance studio, 1st place). As you can see she was thrilled after their hip hop dance. She loves her dance teacher, Kaitlin (she even named her stuffed cat after her). The picture below is taken 12 hours after the first two and she is still smiling! Hooray Olivia. Winslow, Arizona here we come!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats Olivia on the wins-- big trophy & cool medallion. You are an awesome dancer. GORGEOUS makeup!

Kelsey said...

I love this little girl.
can I keep her?

♥Shally said...

She looks so darn grown up!!