Olivia-"hi mom"
Mom-"Olivia what's wrong?"
Olivia-"nothing"
Mom-"Olivia it's 1:00 in the morning what are you doing?"
Olivia-"We're watching a movie. It's about...(I zoned this part out). We are going to stay up until 5:00! Can I talk to dad?
Mom-"No, dad is asleep."
Olivia-"Ok, I'll just call back in a little bit so I can talk to dad."
Mom-"No you will not. Mom and dad are sleeping and you need to go to sleep too. Do not call again until morning."
Olivia-"Ok, mom. Bye!"
I didn't hear from her again until I went to pick her up at the car wash at 1:15 this afternoon. She was happy and had eaten pizza for lunch but she was ready to come home, she wanted to swim in the pool. When we go home she climbed out of the car and layed down on the driveway as I was unloading the car. Another conversation...
Mom-"Olivia, why don't you go lay down in your bed and take a rest?"
Olivia-"No, that's ok mom. I just need some sun."
Mom-"Ok Olivia whatever."
Twenty minutes passed and I wondered to myself where was Olivia? I remembered last time I saw her she was out on the driveway. That is where I found her. Looking like this...
1 comment:
Wow! What a crash! Being a kid must be exhausting.
Post a Comment