I have to toot my husbands horn. He spends countless hours on these videos. Meticulously picking out pictures and music who's words fit the pictures. Thanks for all your hard work, babe. I love watching the finished product. They are a treasure!
There are pictures from the last 3 years. We dropped the ball on the family video after we moved here and had our computer monitor was stolen. You'll be receiving a hard copy, too.
6 comments:
I have to toot my husbands horn. He spends countless hours on these videos. Meticulously picking out pictures and music who's words fit the pictures. Thanks for all your hard work, babe. I love watching the finished product. They are a treasure!
FANTASTIC!! You're amazing, Ryan. Boy, the kids sure have grown up this year--could you tell them to stop please.
Thanks. It's lovely. Some of those images are earlier than '07 though, no?
There are pictures from the last 3 years. We dropped the ball on the family video after we moved here and had our computer monitor was stolen. You'll be receiving a hard copy, too.
That was sooo nice. That video made me think of all that is wonderful about being a child and about having children. Thanks for sharing.
This made me miss you all soooooo much. It's beautiful! Thanks for putting it together! xoxox
Post a Comment