Thanks Allison for the fun tag idea. I had a lot of fun thinking about what each person who signed up would like. I made a cute Birthday table runner for Allison because she loves holidays. I'm only sad that I didn't get a picture of it before I gave it to her. Morgan got a chocolate chip cheese cake. Thanks for sharing, Morg.

I made Sara this apron. She's a chef so she probably has tons but I had fun picking out fabric that I thought she would like. I think it turned out very 1950's

Ang, I haven't forgotten about you. You just signed up in the 11th hour so you have to give me a little extra time.
Thanks again for playing and giving me something else to do besides clean my house!
5 comments:
I love it soooooo much! I will wear it often. It made me miss you so much, you have always been so crafty!
I have told you before how talented you are! Why dont you make this stuff and sell it! I would be the first in line! Have a great day
The cheesecake was great! Thanks, Brookie!
Brooke, you are way too talented to just clean house, I am impressed.
Brook you are so amazing!! I am so glad I got one of your masterpieces!! I love it!!
Post a Comment