Sunday, February 17, 2008

I'm vanilla?!?



You're as popular and relaxing as vanilla ice cream. You go with the flow, and get along with all sorts of people. You appreciate peace and simplicity, so you sometimes find crowds and loud noises overwhelming. You are a chilled-out, calming influence on the people in your life, and your friends appreciate how supportive and flexible you are.

8 comments:

Krista said...

me too.

Anonymous said...

and I'm chocolate. my kids accused me of taking the test many times until i was chocolate (ppppaa!) but it was one time for me.

Laci said...

Hey, that was fun! Black raspberry here. Hate the flavor, but the description is pretty right-on!

Auntie M said...

I'm a chocolate.....yum!-Aunt Mary

Rick and T said...

I'm so glad you left a message on my blog about Tyson. Thanks for everything! I feel the same about Olivia. What a DOLL! I'm new at this BLoG thing. It's crazy-do you think its dangerous? I'm so suspicious because of the my space stuff-it seems kind of scary to put so much personal stuff out there? It sure gets addicting!
Teressa

Anonymous said...

so true of you!

♥Shally said...

I think it fits you well! :)

Melissa said...

Cute quiz. You know that vanilla is the most popular flavor? That's you, baby!
BTW - I'm black raspberry. Hmmmm....