Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Fancy Olivia part 2



Here are some pictures of Olivia's new "fancy" room. Ok, it may not look that fancy to you, but based on who made the drapes, hung the drapes, pictures, mirror, and canopy, I think it look great. I am not the fanciest person myself so when Olivia told me of her plan to make her room fancy, I got a little nervous. Anyone who has been in our home knows, we are not fancy people. I myself think that it turned out fabulous. Olivia also must like it because when she first saw her new and improved room, she screamed at every turn. She loved everything about it, except there were no lights on the mirror. That was taken care of today while she was at school. The best part about the whole process is the fact that we used to have a very average green room at the end of our hall way and now we have a little girl's room fit for the finest little girl, Olivia! Thanks for the challenge Olivia! Coming Soon... Simon's new room. You didn't think he would let me redo Olivia's room and not his, did you :)

5 comments:

Laci said...

That is SERIOUSLY fancy!! I'll be sure not to have my girls see it!! Compared to me, you are super-super fancy. It looks great!!

♥Shally said...

Love it! We are just starting to get around to painting and stuff over here...

Anonymous said...

I thought it was fancy before...so darling!

Eardley Family said...

I love the "fancy" new room. How cute with the green walls. We loooove Fancy Nancy at our house. Oh it's hard to be so fancy!! (At least it's an adventure to be a mom of a little fancy girl!)

Sunee

Anonymous said...

Olivia, I can't wait to see your fancy room in person, and read a fancy book with you on your fancy floor with the fancy lights shining around your fancy mirror!