Thursday, January 17, 2008

HARMON'S

I guess this proves I am kind of a geek. One of my favorite times of year is when Harmon's has their case lot sale. I am alway so proud of myself for what I can get for my money. Today I saved $60.00! I never have to buy cans other than during the case lot sale, which is such a great thing in itself. The cans are so heavy, it's nice to get it all done at once. I also feel like I am contributing a little to my food storage. I posted this picture so you could see why Simon refers to the pantry as the "can-tree". I asked him once why it is called a can-tree and he said "because that's where the cans go and we have lots of cans". For those of you who have not tried shopping during this glorious time, the sale runs through the 20th of January and they do it a couple times a year. It is even cheaper than going to Costco (believe me I have checked). Hooray for Harmon's!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

ARe you kidding!? I'm so jealous! You are so organized.

Eardley Family said...

Is there anything better than a well stocked, organized pantry??? Note to self...tackle the pantry this week.

Sunee

♥Shally said...

Where have you been? I have missed seeing you at choir practice...

Brook said...

Last week we had a homecoming talk to listen to (Ryan's Uncle and Aunt). Yesterday we were luck to be at Grandma's. Next week will be better!

Krista said...

Brook,

I'm so jealous, I missed getting to Harmons by one day. By the way, I set up a blog page (still having trouble with pictures though). My address is nelsonnook5.blogspot.com

Krista