Thursday, January 24, 2008

The Great Snow Adventure!




We had a fabulous long weekend up in Salt Lake. The snow gods heard our plea for snow and dropped 10 beautiful, fluffy, inches on Monday morning. Did I mention we were leaving Monday afternoon? While Ryan lamented about how we would ever get home the kids put on all their snow gear and headed out into the winter wonderland. They had a blast. They built a snowman, Had a snowball fight, helped grandpa shovel not only his walks but also the neighbors walks. They finally got dad to join in the fun by burying each other in the snow. I have seen this done at the beach but never in the snow before. After all the fun was over they warmed up with some hot chocolate. What a great time we had! Thanks grandma and grandpa for the great weekend!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't you miss that beautiful white stuff? Cute photos!

Anonymous said...

Mister snowman is just one blob of a body now ( Wed., Feb. 6th) with another blanket of snow falling on it as I type. I have rescued the hat and scarf for another time. Brinka sniffed around and around that guy for days, looking for another carrot. That was an excellent weekend! I love you guys!