We have been blessed with wonderful friends! Melissa and I have been friends since Silver Mesa Elementary. And thank goodness Ryan and Robb like each other (they are both band geeks). Now that we have our own kids, I am so glad that they like each other, too.We had such a great time visiting over the weekend. Melissa is one of those friends that I forget to call for, oh say, 3 months she doesn't get upset, or think we aren't friends anymore. We can just pick up right where we left off. I love that about her. I know she is the one person who will always be there no matter what I am going through. She had helped me through some devastating times, some crazy times, some depressing times, and some heartbreaks. And I love her for it! She always knows when I need a phone call and a friend. Thanks for putting up with me all these years Melis, I love ya! We can't wait for our vacation!!
Thursday, January 24, 2008
Amigos
We have been blessed with wonderful friends! Melissa and I have been friends since Silver Mesa Elementary. And thank goodness Ryan and Robb like each other (they are both band geeks). Now that we have our own kids, I am so glad that they like each other, too.We had such a great time visiting over the weekend. Melissa is one of those friends that I forget to call for, oh say, 3 months she doesn't get upset, or think we aren't friends anymore. We can just pick up right where we left off. I love that about her. I know she is the one person who will always be there no matter what I am going through. She had helped me through some devastating times, some crazy times, some depressing times, and some heartbreaks. And I love her for it! She always knows when I need a phone call and a friend. Thanks for putting up with me all these years Melis, I love ya! We can't wait for our vacation!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Brook~ What nice things you say. Really though - I just mirror your awesomeness! You are the best friend a girl could ask for and you have helped me waaaay more than I could ever dream. Your life experiences have helped me through mine and I'm so grateful for your friendship. You are an amazing friend - I love ya!!
And I, too, am SO looking forward to our vacation. Is time yet? Can we go now?
Post a Comment