Sunday, January 13, 2008

Fancy Olivia

(Click on the picture for a bigger version.)

Someone's been reading Fancy Nancy.

Olivia received this book for Christmas...Nancy is a little girl who loves being fancy. Now Olivia wants to be "posh" (she told me this was a fancy way to say fancy!). The list above is the list she made of the things she needs to make her room fancy. She told me that after her room is fancy than she can help me and Ryan become fancy as well. I guess tomorrow we are going shopping to purchase the items on her list so she can have her fancy room. Leave it to Olivia to want to actually live her story books!

8 comments:

♥Shally said...

Love that book.

Anonymous said...

Love it! Olivia is a fancy girl or should I say posh? She can pop over and make me fancy also. Brook you had on pretty fancy shoes today! Let's all get fancy!!

Anonymous said...

I FINALLY just now figured out Anolsi--duh!!! Where did you get the fancy header for your blog?

Brook said...

The ANOLSI (for those of you who have not figured it out it is the first 2 letters of our kids names) was Ryan's creative moment. Our new header was actually our Christmas card this year. Another creative Ryan moment.

Anonymous said...

I need to get that book! I can't wait untill we get Barnes and Noble at our mall! I'm glad you explained the header, I would never have figured it out!

Ryan said...

No, no, no.

Anolsi is actually Urdu for "really awesome family". Brook doesn't know this, but I (Brook thinks we) picked the kids' names so their first two letters would spell this super neat word.

Some families have all their kids' names start with I. (Ivan, Ingrid, Iggy, Ingmar, Irmgard...) Same thing, really.

Brook said...

No need for Barnes and Noble, you can get it from Target. They also have Nancy and the Posh Puppy there.

Anonymous said...

I love that your kids love to come over even though it's not to see me any more. My boys love it too.

Yesterday Simon asked Chase if he kisses his mom. Chase- yes. Simon-only at bed time right? Chase-sure, do you kiss your mom? Simon- at bed time I give her a kiss and a big hug. I could squish him, he's so cute!